How it works...
You are a professional broadcaster or a small business with great video content and would like to reach your audience in the family room via Roku, Amazon Fire TV, AppleTV, and Live Streaming, but need some help getting started.
STEP 1: The first step is choosing an OTT or Connected TV Channel development partner, such as You. On TV, Now!, who will create and launch your channel in the Roku Channel Store, Amazon Fire TV App Store, and in the AppleTV App Store. You. On TV, Now! has been creating TV Channels for many clients and has an in-house team of designers, developers, and marketers to help you every step of the way.
STEP 2: Your video content is key to your success, but where you host and manage that video content is just as critical. You. On TV, NOW! has an online video platform that is specifically created to allow you complete control over your TV channel. Adding videos, creating categories, promoting with banners, setting video pre-rolls and much more is right at your fingertips.
STEP 3: Now that your TV channel is LIVE, it’s time to promote it and make sure your target audience knows about it. You. On TV, NOW! has a staff of online marketers with many years of experience to drive engagement through all digital avenues. We have the tools and the staff to help you track, report and monetize your video content.
In order to engage with our services, you must have the following already in place.
- You must already have your videos created and edited.
- You must have a YouTube Channel.
- All videos must already be ON your YouTube Channel
- All videos must be changed from a standard license to a CREATIVE COMMONS license on YouTube. (easy to do)
$499 set up fee, and $299 per month- this is our lowest package pricing for everyone, even non-profits.
- This includes 200GB of storage- which means you can have about twelve 15-minute shows or six 30-minute shows on your channel at any given time.
- This includes having your TV Channel on both Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
Apple TV will incur more costs because they charge more for set up.
Want more? Yes, we can do that. Talk to us about fees.