Frequently Asked Questions About Having Your Own TV Channel
We are so glad that you are interested in having your OWN TV Channel!
In order to engage with our services, you must have the following already in place.
- You must already have your videos created and edited.
- You must have a YouTube Channel.
- All videos must already be ON your YouTube Channel
- All videos must be changed from a standard license to a CREATIVE COMMONS license on YouTube. (easy to do)
$499 set up fee, and $299 per month- this is our lowest package pricing for everyone, even non-profits.
- This includes 200GB of storage- which means you can have about twelve 15-minute shows or six 30-minute shows on your channel at any given time.
- This includes having your TV Channel on both Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
Apple TV will incur more costs because they charge more for set up.
Want more? Yes, we can do that. Talk to us about fees.
- How long does it take to get my channel up and running?
This depends on you. Typically, we can have a channel live in just a few days. This is based on having ALL of the complete information from you.
- Do you create videos for me?
No, you must have your own content to put on the channel. If you have a YouTube Channel or Facebook Page with lots of videos, we can use those.
- Who owns the content on my channel?
You do! You own the content, the logo, the videos, and any other artwork provided. We are a service provider. We simply create and manage your channel for you on different platforms.
As long as your monthly payment is made, your channel(s) are live.
- How many videos do I need for my channel?
The best answer is to start with at least 3 videos and add more each month. Viewers won't return if you don't add fresh content.
- How long should my videos be?
That's up to you. Short videos- 3-5 minutes are fine. Longer videos also make sense.
It depends on your business, how much you want to share, and what you are making videos "about".
- Which platforms will my channel be located on?
This depends on the package you choose. We currently offer Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Live Streaming.
- How do I "see" my channels and shows?
In order to view your channels and shows, you will need to have a Roku device and/or an Amazon Fire TV device, and/or an Apple TV device.
Usually seeing your channel on one platform is enough. We will take screenshots for you on the other platforms.
- How do I make changes to my videos/channel?
In order to add videos, you will need to send us the actual MP4 file via Dropbox (we will help with this), or provide the URL of the video from your YouTube Channel.
We do the rest.
- Can I remove a video once it's posted to my channel?
Yes, any time. Just let us know which one you want to have removed.
- What happens if I don't pay my monthly fee?
Your channel will be deactivated after 3 days (72 hours) of non-payment. You will need to pay a reinstatement fee of $199 to turn it back on, plus any fees that you missed.
We don't fool around. Your channel uses bandwidth and data 24/7, and we have to pay for that usage as long as your channel is live.
- What happens if I cancel?
You are welcome to cancel at any time. We will simply turn off all of your channels at the time of cancelation. Just send us a note.